This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of YFC London
Youth for Christ (YFC) London is looking for an experienced and empowering leader with a passion for youth to join their team as Executive Director.
The Executive Director provides overall leadership to the ongoing development of new and existing ministry programs, and oversees the recruitment and development of staff for leadership, administrative and ministry roles. The Executive Director ensures YFC London’s positive fiscal performance through the responsible management of fundraising activities as per the annually approved budget, and ensures that a credible image is developed and maintained for the organization.
The Executive Director is responsible for all activities outlined in YFC London’s bylaws, and is accountable to the board of directors for the management and direction of the activities and affairs of YFC London, including the overall spiritual welfare of the organization.
If you are a dynamic leader with the ability to grow and develop the ministry programs of YFC London, we would love to hear from you.
- A passion for ministering to community youth.
- Experience in building an organization and launching new initiatives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience in fundraising and donor development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing and leading a team.
- An understanding of donor-centric communications for the purpose of donor acquisition, fundraising and donor cultivation.
- Aligned with YFC Canada Statement of Faith and the Community Covenant.
- A growing spiritual life.
- Integrity: truthfulness, truth-seeking, righteousness, excellence, diligence, doing the right thing.
- Humility: thankfulness, listening, forgiving, accountability, transparency, enables obedience, teachability, selfless love.
- Loyal and caring: respects people, thoughtfulness, gentleness, kindness, courtesy, politeness, avoids destructive behaviour like gossip.
- Trustworthy: honesty, authenticity, discreteness.
- Courageous: bold and inspires those around you.
- Disciplined in all areas of life: spiritually, financially, physically.
- Wise and spiritually discerning: with God, people, society.
- A passion for the lost, the city and youth.
- A servant leader: a heart after the heart of God.
- Faith in God that He will guide and provide.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CFRE designation.
- Ten years of experience in a related leadership role.
Location: London, ON
Application Deadline: September 22, 2022
Start Date: November 2022
TO APPLY please send a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.