The Robb Nash Project
In a world where many suffer from addictions, suicide, depression, bullying and self-harm, The Robb Nash Project (TRNP) engages people through the power of music, story and conversation, giving them hope, encouraging positive life choices, and inspiring lives of purpose and significance.
TRNP seeks a CEO who is passionate about strengthening, encouraging and building a successful organization that is making a huge impact in the lives of many young people who are hurting.
The CEO provides oversight and strategic leadership by ensuring that the staff and programs advance the mission and vision of the organization, provides visionary leadership alongside of the board and is responsible for the health and performance of TRNP, the success of its operations, and strategic planning.
Learn more about The Robb Nash Project.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a proven track record as an effective, empowering servant leader in a dynamic and growing enterprise. You engage with newcomers, donors, and prospective partners to accomplish the organization’s goals. You are a strategist, implementer, and results-oriented leader, able to get the right things done through staff, volunteers and partners. Your personal convictions lead to a clear resolve in decisions, balanced with the humility to change course when appropriate.
You influence others primarily through example, presence, and collaborative engagement. You possess high personal and professional integrity with the willingness and ability to earn respect and trust, as well as a deep value for serving others. You have a reputation of being the ultimate team player who can inspire, lead and unite a diversified team towards a common goal.
- Liaise with service providers (Bank, Investment, Legal, Audit etc.)
- With the Director of Finance prepare all financial reporting including CRA Annual Report.
- Report on Executive Compensation and Analytics to Board.
- Government Compliance.
- Facilitate Board Meetings and Board Reporting.
- Prepare an Annual Budget.
- Approve employee hires/dismissals, salaries, third party contracts and expenditures >$5,000 (annually).
- Bring Capital Expenses > $5,000 and Over-budget Expense Items to the Board for approval.
- Responsible for all planning to execute the programs within the Strategic Plan.
- Direct operational staff and contractors.
- Ensure expenses stay within budget.
- Prepare and execute plans in conjunction with Director of Fundraising to meet revenue requirements and to gain/retain Major Donors.
- Prepare promotional strategies to ensure maximum exposure and impact of programs.
Minimum bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred
5 yrs. Executive/CEO leadership experience preferred
Agreement with our Values and Mission
Location: Winnipeg, MB Application Deadline: June 21, 2021
Pleases submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.