Stone Ridge Fellowship Baptist Church
An executive search conducted by Nelson/Kraft and Associates.
StoneRidge Fellowship Church is an evangelical Baptist church that places a strong value on biblical teaching and holds God’s Word as the highest and best authority for people’s lives. We are a thriving, multi-generational community of believers, averaging 300 – 400 in Sunday attendance, who highly value relationship with each other and our community.
We are seeking a highly relational and collaborative Senior Pastor who is an effective communicator of Biblical truth in a culturally relevant manner that will inspire transformational change.
Set the spiritual tone through his personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Preach and teach the Word of God in a sensitive and relevant manner with the study and preparation necessary to cultivate effective evangelism and discipleship.
Direct and watch over the various collective ministries and maintain biblical and doctrinal integrity of the church.
Pray regularly for the church family, staff and leadership and all areas of ministry.
Provide spiritual guidance, instruction and counsel as needed in a caring and compassionate manner.
Ensure that pastoral care is provided in an effective and timely manner, grounded in truth and grace.
Collaboratively initiate and develop vision for the overall direction of the church and communicate the vision with the objective of motivating the church family to commit to the vision.
Work with the Board in the overall leadership of the church. Provide executive leadership including financial oversight for the church staff, and offer support, counsel and encouragement to lay ministry leaders.
Oversee the training and development of all church individuals in their areas of discipleship, evangelism, teaching, leadership and service.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment and personal loyalty to Jesus Christ.
- Exhibit consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, and the biblical leadership qualifications described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith, By-Laws and Position Statements of StoneRidge Fellowship Baptist Church.
- Established track record of strong biblical preaching with a mature understanding of the scriptures.
- Demonstrated success leading multiple staff within a growing multigenerational church.
- Capable of effective delegation, leadership development and interpersonal relationships.
- Ordained or eligible to be ordained within The Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada.
- Master of Divinity preferred, minimum of a diploma/degree in Biblical Studies (or equivalent) required.
LOCATION: Halifax, NS
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30, 2020
If you or someone you know, would like to start a confidential inquiry about this opportunity, please contact Mark Kraft and Larry Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.