Ruth & Naomi’s
An executive search conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of RAN.
The Executive Director for Ruth & Naomi’s Mission (RAN) will oversee the day-to-day operations of the faith based non-profit organization providing the marginalized with shelter and addiction/recovery services.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the supervision of the RAN leadership team, implementation of the strategic vision and leading business decisions to drive organizational stabilization and growth. The Executive Director will be responsible for the development of funding through grants, donations, and community relationships with stakeholders.
In addition, the Executive Director is responsible for the management and administration of the Mission and for determining the methods by which the Board's directions and policies will be executed and the desired outcomes achieved. The Executive Director serves as an advisor to the Board on policy and program issues which affect the services provided by RAN. The Executive Director is responsible for the hiring of appropriate staff to achieve the ends of the Mission, and for the financial administration that ensures the Strategic Plans are executed within approved budgets. He or she will collaborate with the Board to develop the long-term strategic vision and plans for the Mission to ensure alignment in the operational components and to set effective measurement of objectives and goals.
- Passion for transforming a community for Jesus
- Vision driven and highly organized
- Possess high emotional intelligence
- Highly ethical behaviour demonstrating Christian values
- Biblically minded and able to view all actions and interactions with a Christian mindset
- Calm under pressure and able to juggle competing demands
- Agreement with RAN’s Statement of Faith
- Demonstrate a personal life in keeping with core Christian values and behaviours and be an active member of a local church
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in a related field is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role, preferably in the nonprofit sector
- In-depth knowledge and experience of financial practices and management
- Public relations and marketing experience an asset
- Fundraising experience an asset
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Application Deadline: January 21, 2022
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website
Please note, qualified candidates for this search must be a Canadian resident at the time of the application.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.