Providence University College and Theological Seminary
This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of Providence University College and Theological Seminary.
Providence is seeking a well-networked and accomplished leader with a skillset in marketing, communications and public relations to fill the role of Vice President of Marketing and Enrollment.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Marketing and Enrollment is responsible for the development and implementation of short and long-term strategic planning of all marketing and enrollment activities, including communications and public relations. The VP of Marketing and Enrollment's direct responsibilities include promotion of the university to all relevant markets, attraction and enrollment of students, and telling the story of Providence to the world.
If you are a visionary and teamwork-oriented leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, we would love to connect.
- Advise the President regarding marketing, enrollment and communications efforts.
- Oversee all departments within the portfolio.
- Responsible for full planning and execution of the marketing and enrollment budgets in collaboration with direct reports.
- Hire, lead, coach and mentor all direct reports.
- Plan, lead and execute marketing and enrollment team meetings, functions, annual planning strategies and team building events.
- Promote positive, responsive communications for internal/external communities to improve relationships and better position the Institution.
- Consult and build relationships with internal administrators, management and employees to build a stronger understanding and sense of importance for the work of external relations.
MARKETING, ENROLLMENT & COMMUNICATIONS
- Promote, build and protect the brand.
- Grow through robust and effective marketing efforts.
- Ensure plans are developed and executed to meet budgetary enrollment targets.
- Ensure that enrollment systems are effective and functional in moving a high rate of inquirers to registration.
- Conduct and be one of the institution’s chief media officers for major news releases, events and projects on and off the institution’s campus.
- Collaborate with department, internal and external stakeholders on the institution’s brand and strategies to move the institution forward.
- Work to collaborate with the institution’s recruitment and admissions office to further enhance new methods, approaches and avenues to increase traffic with prospective students.
PRESIDENT'S CABINET & EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
- Serve as a member of the President’s Cabinet and participate in planning and decision-making.
- Attend, prepare and participate in institutional Board of Governors' meetings as directed by the President.
- Facilitate the Board Marketing and Enrollment Committee.
- Complete other duties within the institution and Marketing and Enrollment departments as assigned by the President and/or the Board of Governors.
- Align with the mission, vision and values of Providence.
- Master’s degree in Leadership, Management, Non-Profits or Higher Education, required; relevant terminal degree, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Higher Education marketing, enrollment management and communications, preferred. Related executive leadership experience to be considered.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing, enrollment, communications and media relations to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as warranted.
Location: Otterburne, MB
Application Deadline: August 24, 2022
Start Date: Fall 2022
TO APPLY send a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive consulting firm that specializes in working with not-for-profits and for-profit businesses across Canada, assisting them in the placement of senior executives and directors.