MCC Legacy Trust
An executive search conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of MCC Legacy Trust.
MCC Legacy Trust manages development lands and income producing properties throughout BC donated to MCC BC with thedesignated purpose of generating ongoing revenue to support the worldwide ministry of MCC. Our companies are well capitalized and rapidly growing!
MCC Legacy Trust is seeking a President to oversee the real estate development and rental property management portfolio. The President will provide support for strategic and business planning, including financing, taxation and reinvestment strategies.
We are a group of passionate, smart, dedicated people. We work hard, enjoy whatwe do and believe strongly in the Mission of MCC.
- Provide leadership and oversight of real estate developments and rental property managers of LegacyTrust properties.
- Function as an ex-officio member of the MCC Legacy Trust Board.
- Provide support for the MCC Legacy Trust Board in the development of investment
policies and long-term planning for donated assets.
- Provide support for strategic and business planning for each real estate
development and property management venture as needed.
- Ensure adequate staff support is in place for each enterprise.
- Ensure that accounting and reporting systems are in place.
- Provide financial oversight, including financing, taxation,and reinvestment strategies.
- Develop the business operations of each of the ventures, according to the mission,
values, and goals of MCC Legacy Trust, as approved by the Board of Directors of MCC BC.
General MCC qualification related to personal Christian faith, active church involvement and nonviolent peacemaking are required for this position.
- Understanding and support of the vision, purpose, and values of MCC and MCC BC Legacy Trust.
- Knowledge of the MCC constituency and people in the business sector.
- Post-secondary education in business, finance, economics, or a related field.
- Significant experience in a leadership role related to business development.
- Experience with property management, real estate development and related
- Experience with the development of subsidiary enterprises and corporate
- Experience working with boards and familiarity with the non-profit organizations is an
- Strong financial management skills and the ability to develop feasibility studies and
- Ability to effectively communicate complex business and economic issues to a
- Ability to network and build relations with prospective partners and donors.
- Good negotiating skills related to regulators, financial institutions, partners, and
- Effective strategic planner, pro-active problem solver, flexible and open to change.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a creative innovator at a practical level that adds value.
- Excellent inter-personal skills in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Approachable, humble, patient, open to criticism, good sense of humour.
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Application Deadline: February 7, 2022
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues across Canada.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.