Linden Christian School
Linden Christian School (LCS) has an opportunity where you can combine the skills God has given you with your passion to serve Him in your area of giftedness.
LCS has an opening for an IT professional who can provide leadership, direction and overall management to support the school’s technology systems.
As a leader in technology, you are capable as a technical manager and as a strategic thinker.
We are looking for a go-to person, known for keeping all the details straight; someone who loves serving others and being a part of a vibrant school community.
Who you are:
- > An experienced IT professional with experience in Network and Systems Administration, Google Education, Help Desk, Audio Visual support, and Project Management.
- > Well-organized and equipped to handle complex data.
- > A planner and forward thinker.
- > A gifted problem-solver who works well with others.
- > A communicator and a solutions-oriented thinker.
What you’ll do:
- > Oversee the Information Technology Department, including a staff of three.
- > Participate in departmental meetings and projects.
- > Take on continuous learning and development to improve your knowledge and to recommend improvements to systems and efficiencies.
- > Develop professional relationships with related organizations, with a goal to enhance and grow best practices.
- > You are already, or would like to become, part of the Linden community.
- > You are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere alongside others who want to advance the mission, vision, and values of Linden.
- > You enjoy working behind the scenes to ensure all the details are taken care of and the team is set up to bring their best.
- > It is our hope that you will be blessed in many ways to be part of our community, where serving God together is rewarding and meaningful and where you can be a part of making a difference.
- > Group Health, Dental, and Life coverage; matching Group RRSP contributions.
- > Tuition discount and Before and After School program for your children attending Linden Christian School.
- > Continuing Education support.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume , date of availability, and 3 references (one being from a church leader) to Anne Penner, Human Resources Coordinator email@example.com
Posting will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants but will only contact those who will be invited for an interview.