Focus on the Family Canada
This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of Focus on the Family Canada
Focus on the Family Canada knows that when families are equipped with practical advice grounded in Biblical truths, they can thrive. That’s why they’re committed to helping Canadians nurture, protect and invest in their families – even in the messy brokenness of our world. When families are strong, they leave a valuable imprint on society for generations to come.
Focus on the Family Canada is seeking a Vice President of Integrated Marketing who is passionate about strengthening, encouraging and equipping Canadian families. The VP of Integrated Marketing will provide visionary leadership to grow the organization in the areas of digital marketing and social media engagement. They will also manage and supervise the Integrated Marketing Team; encouraging teamwork to achieve the desired objectives.
If you are an emotionally intelligent and experienced leader with a passion for the ministry of Focus on the Family Canada and marketing, we would love to hear from you!
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years progressive experience in digital marketing and marketing management or advertising.
- Proven marketing campaign development and success.
- Proven success in building or maintaining a brand, channel management and customer acquisition and retention.
- Strong management skills and previous experience leading a large and diverse team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A passion for the ministry and mission of Focus on the Family Canada.
- Proven experience in leading and managing projects.
- An excellent command of the English language and superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to craft the right message for the right audience.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience with various social media platforms and CRM systems like NetSuite and HubSpot, preferred.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Note: a more detailed job description will be provided at the interview stage.
Location: Langley, BC
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
Start Date: September 2022
TO APPLY please send a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive consulting firm that specializes in working with not-for-profits and for-profit businesses across Canada, assisting them in the placement of senior executives and directors.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages all interested applicants to apply for this position. Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion in its hiring practices, and will only make distinctions among interested applicants in accordance with the applicable Human Rights legislation.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. also welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact us.