This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of Compassion Canada
Compassion is a leading international child development organization, committed to releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
The Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Growth (M&DG) is responsible for advancing the mission of Compassion Canada by leading and directing the organization’s marketing, digital and technology strategies and initiatives. Additionally, this role shares organizational leadership through participation in a highly collaborative Executive Leadership Team, and plays an active role in driving organizational transformation.
If you are an experienced executive leader with a specialization in marketing, and passions and values that align with Compassion Canada, we would love to connect!
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM (ELT)
- Work closely with President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other members of the Executive Leadership Team in leading all aspects of the work of Compassion Canada.
- Develop and lead Compassion Canada’s digital transformation plan, in collaboration with organizational stakeholders, to accelerate organizational performance and digital maturity.
- Develop and execute an organizational marketing plan, in collaboration with organizational stakeholders, that supports the generation of awareness of Compassion, acquisition of new sponsorships and raising non-sponsorship revenue, and more engaged sponsors, donors, and partners.
- Lead organizational technology roadmap, in collaboration with organizational stakeholders, to optimize internal and external customer experience, minimize risk, increase revenue and competitive advantage, reduce cost, improve speed and accuracy of strategy execution, and derive actionable insights from organizational data.
MARKETING & DIGITAL GROWTH DIVISION
- Provide overall leadership and accountability to division goals and objectives, and related annual targets and initiatives.
- Provide overall leadership and accountability to division compensation and non-compensation budget planning and actuals.
- Recruit and manage both internal human resources and external service providers needed for division.
- Ensure processes are constantly improving to build efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Lead Director of Digital Marketing & Experience to fulfill their department’s functional responsibilities of delivering excellence in digital experience delivery (email, web, SMS, digital advertising, social media), while integrating bespoke digital enablement for non-traditional digital channels.
- Expertise in marketing.
- Expertise in digital/technology disciplines, and their dependencies, with in-depth knowledge of modern approaches and methodologies.
- Skilled in leading a team of creative individuals and subject matter experts.
- Honed ability to lead brand management, product management, campaign management and project management efforts.
- Seven to ten years of proven experience in a similar or related role that includes marketing management, digital transformation, project management and people management.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing, computer sciences, project management, business administration or a related field, required.
- Continuous learning credentials in area of expertise, required.
- Remote or hybrid position, as part of Compassion Canada’s Flexible Workplace Philosophy and Policy.
- Moderate local, national, and international travel is expected within this role.
Location: Remote or Hybrid (London, ON)
Application Deadline: August 17, 2022
Start Date: Fall 2022
TO APPLY please send a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.