CCMBC Legacy Fund
This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of CCMBC Legacy Fund.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for providing financial management and operational, consultative support for the following legal entities: CCMBC Legacy Fund Inc. (Legacy), CCMBC Investments Ltd., and the Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (CCMBC). As a member of the senior management team, the CFO will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and future development initiatives. In a collaborative leadership style, you will continue to build and manage effective and streamlined financial systems, including accounting, legal, and information technology. The CFO will define the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth over the next five to ten years.
- Chartered Professional Accountant preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or MBA.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in a relevant industry.
- Senior organizational experience in a public securities corporation is preferred.
- Financial experience in oversight of investment advisors, including pension and benefit plans, and investment deposit funds.
- Ability to lead others to comprehend complex issues from a higher level and bring value to senior management.
- Strong analytical and observation skills.
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the non-profit sector.
- Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, resource development, and public company regulatory/filing obligations.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multitask while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Membership in good standing with an MB Church is preferred.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and agreement with CCMBC’s Confession of Faith.
- A criminal record check will be required for the successful candidate.
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
Start Date: September 2022
TO APPLY please send a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive consulting firm that specializes in working with not-for-profits and for-profit businesses across Canada, assisting them in the placement of senior executives and directors.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages all interested applicants to apply for this position. Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion in its hiring practices, and will only make distinctions among interested applicants in accordance with the applicable Human Rights legislation.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. also welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact us.