Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church
Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church is seeking a Lead Pastor
for a growing congregation of over three hundred.
The Lead Pastor will:
- Deliver dynamic and relevant Bible expositional teaching for both believers and not-yet believers in the contemporary culture.
- Be able to work cross-generationally, to connect well with young adults, young families, and seniors alike.
- Guide church leadership in strategic planning to develop and openly champion a vision for impacting the local community and the world.
- Invest in the development of volunteers for developing team-based ministries in the church.
- Lead other church staff in the church administration operations.
- Have the capacity to lead a multi-member staff and volunteer team leaders through a deliberate mentoring and equipping program.
- Show a passion for spiritual growth in a mature congregation and a commitment for a systematic approach to discipleship in the church.
- Have completed seminary education, along with seven to ten years of experience as a fulltime Lead Pastor or Associate in a multi-staff congregation.
Applications are to include a covering letter, resume and a two to three page statement outlining your pastoral ministry approach. Applications are to be submitted electronically to the Search Team through the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority will be given to those applications received on or before February 15, 2019 to:
Search Team - FLEFC, Box 621, 8870 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9
(604.888.7131) (Email: email@example.com)
Additional details can be found on the FLEFC website (flefc.org/news/information-package-for-Lead Pastor). Further questions may be directed to the Chairman of the Search Team, Don Page, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-888-7543.
In accordance with Canadian law, preference will be given to qualified Canadian applicants.